WHAT MAKES PROPERTY LAW AT
GALBRAITH ATTORNEYS DIFFERENT?
- The firm is headed up by Tracey Lynn Galbraith who is a qualified and admitted Attorney and Conveyancer. She began her legal career in litigation and corporate commercial work and now specialises in the field of property law and conveyancing. Tracey was admitted as an attorney in February 2004 and as a conveyancer in January 2006. She headed up the conveyancing Department at Daly Incorporated Attorneys for 2 years prior to opening her own firm.
- At Galbraith Attorneys the focus is on excellent, efficient and expeditious service and an understanding that communication is the keystone in building enduring relationships with our clients.
- As such we make use of the latest software programs available, which allow us to provide sms and weekly email updates on the progress of transactions to ensure that all parties to a transfer and / or bond are kept informed at all times.
- Parties are also able to monitor their transaction via the internet using a unique username and password so that they are always able to access the latest information regarding their transaction.
- At Galbraith Attorneys we are well versed with the concepts of time and time-management, coupled with the ability to force and resolve issues where necessary. We believe in a deadline mindset. This translates into providing a far more efficient service and a turnaround time on transfers and bonds which is vastly reduced.
- At Galbraith Attorneys, clients deal with the conveyancing attorney, who remains in control of each and every matter, instead of being relegated to support staff. This ensures a personal service at all times.
- Clients’ interests always come first and a full-on effort is made to ensure that speedy, efficient and excellent service is given. Professionalism always comes first in this firm.